ADMIN ONIXXX
I have Spam tools, cpanel, smtp, spam pages, tutorials, packages, leeds, accounts and more visit cc shop https://kardfather.wixsite.com/kardfather. Need something else? ask me private message me or ICQ 694072646

ADMIN ONIXXX

HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New and Easy way to verify paypal account with a free VCC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
luffy1567

PostSubject: Re: New and Easy way to verify paypal account with a free VCC   Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:16 am

Hello,

I tried it but it always says:

"We were unable to process your credit card registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date."

Now my paypal account was change to Limited Account Access.

Please help me with this matter.

I've also PM you.

Sincerely,
Aaron
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lowlife

PostSubject: Re: New and Easy way to verify paypal account with a free VCC   Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:14 pm

y tru register but i don t see usa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadowlugia

PostSubject: Re: New and Easy way to verify paypal account with a free VCC   Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:57 pm

Thanks for Sharing Admin Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sahalmoon1

PostSubject: Re: New and Easy way to verify paypal account with a free VCC   Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:02 am

Hi admin I get

The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer's customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New and Easy way to verify paypal account with a free VCC   Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:46 pm

means you card was not good! people there are also vcc made just to verfy paypal google it paypal verification vcc
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardfather.betaboard.net
CO.ID

PostSubject: Re: New and Easy way to verify paypal account with a free VCC   Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:17 am

Admin.. not work for me... Still must deposit.... Can you help me??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quazark4

PostSubject: Re: New and Easy way to verify paypal account with a free VCC   Thu May 29, 2014 1:19 am

It said for security reasons my request to significantly up was denied, has there been changes made?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quazark4

PostSubject: Re: New and Easy way to verify paypal account with a free VCC   Thu May 29, 2014 3:30 am

Thanks it works
Back to top Go down
View user profile
datalink

PostSubject: Re: New and Easy way to verify paypal account with a free VCC   Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:59 am

Hello all !

I got this error message when i tried to verify my paypal account with Bancore as explained elow :

The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer.s customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue.
What should i do? is there another way to verify Paypal?
thanks for your answers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knight210

PostSubject: Re: New and Easy way to verify paypal account with a free VCC   Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:47 am

Any way to do this if we have a USA phone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warrenbill000

PostSubject: Re: New and Easy way to verify paypal account with a free VCC   Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Sir. It's not working in me T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warrenbill000

PostSubject: Re: New and Easy way to verify paypal account with a free VCC   Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:11 pm

I have the same problem too.

The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer.s customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rickross

PostSubject: Re: New and Easy way to verify paypal account with a free VCC   Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:52 am

Does this work with italy CVV? or only UK and USA cvv. after i deposit money to paypal can i do whatever with them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and Easy way to verify paypal account with a free VCC   

Back to top Go down

New and Easy way to verify paypal account with a free VCC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2